MAKE YOUR DREAM LIVE. WE MAKE IT REAL. WE REALIZE.
Resting on a bluff at the edge of the vast sea, with 360 degree views towards the ocean and surrounding Illawarra escarpment, this three level residence clings to the contours alongside a sentinel of Norfolk Island pines. Within is a relaxed beach house for an extended country-farm family.
The new residence realized:
- A steel and glass envelope over three split levels, tiered down the slope towards the ocean, absorbing all the views.
- Airy & light, the house angles back from the northern side boundary, creating a view corridor up the coast all the way to the Kurnell Headland of Botany Bay.
- On the lower level, the rear portion of our design includes a shaded outdoor relaxation zone comprising a Garden Court and light well, a BBQ area, a spa and an expansive patio.
- The Family Living area is at street level, and connects Decks and Balconies to the Kitchen and Dining zones via corner glass walls that smoothly slide away to open the room to the ocean. Nearby is yet another Bedroom and an elegantly stone tiled Bathroom.
- Upstairs is both the expansive Master Bedroom and a seductive Bathroom dominated by an oversized tub positioned to drink in the full ocean vista.
- Painted steel and polished marble sparkle and shine in the summer sun like sheen sliding over glass.
A truly landmark residence.